ternyata blog ini masih exist…. post terakhir TAUN 2011…
<div style=”width:425px” id=”__ss_10734913″> <strong style=”display:block;margin:12px 0 4px”><a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/ananda_lestari/miss-nanda-pp” title=”Miss nanda pp” target=”_blank”>Miss nanda pp</a></strong><div style=”padding:5px 0 12px”> View more <a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/” target=”_blank”>presentations</a> from <a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/ananda_lestari” target=”_blank”>ananda_lestari</a> </div> </div>
<div style=”width:425px” id=”__ss_10721533″> <strong style=”display:block;margin:12px 0 4px”><a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/ananda_lestari/speaking-tips-by-nanda” title=”Speaking tips by nanda” target=”_blank”>Speaking tips by nanda</a></strong><div style=”padding:5px 0 12px”> View more <a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/” target=”_blank”>presentations</a> from <a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/ananda_lestari” target=”_blank”>ananda_lestari</a> </div> </div>
You will hear a Mary, Sue and John talking making plans for this evening. Choose the correct answer to the questions and then click on the arrow to see if you have answered correctly. You will hear the listening twice.
1. Where does Mary suggest?
A) Going to the disco B) Eating in a restaraunt C) Going to the cinema
2. How often has Sue been to the cinema?
A) Three nights B) Twice C) Six times
3. What does John suggest?
A) Going to the disco B) Eating in a restaraunt C) Going to a concert
4. What do they decide to go?
A) to the pub B) to a concert C) to a disco
5. Why can’t they take Mary’s car?
A) It’s been stolen B) Her brother has taken it to Scotland C) It’s not working
6. Why can’t they walk?
A) It’s raining B) It’s too far C) It’s too dark
7. Why can’t they take the underground?
A) It’s not on the underground B) It’s too far C) It’s too expensive
8. Why do they not take a taxi?
A) It’s not that far away B) It’s too far C) It’s too expensive
9. How do they decide to go?
A) By bus B) By train C) In John’s car
10. When does the concert start?
A) At six thirty (6.30) B) At seven thirty (7.30) C) At a quarter to seven (6.45)
(At a party)
Peter: My name is Peter. What’s your name?
Jane: My name is Jane. Nice to meet you.
Peter: It’s a pleasure. This is a great party!
Jane: Yes, it is. Where are you from?
Peter: I’m from Amsterdam.
Jane: Amsterdam? Really, are you German?
Peter: NO, I’m not German. I’m Dutch.
Jane: Oh, you’re Dutch. Sorry about that.
Peter: That’s OK. Where are you from?
Jane: I’m from London, but I’m not British.
Peter: No, what are you?
Jane: Well, my parents were Spanish, so I’m Spanish, too.
Peter: That’s very interesting. Spain is a beautiful country.
Jane: Thank you. It IS a wonderful place.
This dialogue above is introduction situation. please act aout the dialogue in front of the class. !
Mary has a lot of hobbies and interests. She usually gets up early so she can run before work. She doesn’t often have time to ski, but she occasionally goes on Saturdays during the winter. Mary often rides a horse at a stable near here home. She sometimes goes after work, but she usually goes horseback riding on Sundays. She loves music. She always goes to choir practice on Wednesday evenings and sings in church on Sundays. She doesn’t have much extra money, so she rarely goes to concerts in the city. She seldom watches TV because she likes doing things outside. She usually goes to the gym if it’s raining outside. She isn’t often alone because she has a lot of friends. She occasionally does something alone, but she usually does her activities with one of her friends. She’s a happy woman!
Answer the questions below !
- Why does she usually get up early?
- How often does she ski?
- How often does she ride a horse?
- When doe she usually go horseback riding?
- What kind of music does she like doing?
- How often does she go to concerts in the city?
- How often does she watch TV?
- What does she usually do if it’s raining?
- How often is she alone?
- How often does she do something alone?
1. I can’t help (feel) worried about the situation in the Middle East.
2. I think most people prefer (ride) in comfortable cars to (walk) .
3. She loves (swim) in the lake.
4. There’s no (deny) that he enjoys (listen) to his own voice.
5. Don’t keep on (shout) like that; you will wake up your mother.
6. I enjoy (rest) in the afternoon after (try) to finish (do) my English homework.
7. She likes (begin) pieces of knitting but hates (finish) them.
8. I dread (take) examinations for fear of (fail) .
9. I couldn’t resist (buy) the lovely apples.
10. I wouldn’t miss (see) that lovely film for the world!